Tips on searching for particular ships
1. On ships that share a name with another entity (i.e. Queen Mary, Queen Elizabeth, Normandie) be sure to add (steamship) next to the ship's name. (Typing in SS Queen Mary or S.S. Queen Mary will give more information on Mary, Queen of Scots then of the ship Queen Mary. Same for Queen Elizabeth)
2. If you are searching for material on the Queen Elizabeth II just type in QE2.
3. Start off general by typing in ocean liner and see what shows up before you type in a ship's name.
4. Ordering out-of-print books is easy, and you don't pay until Amazon.com finds the book you're looking for and tells you the condition of the book.
5. If all else fails try Barnes and Noble or Books.com